Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is for the girls !

So recently I stumbled upon e.l.f. Cosmetics also know as Eyes Lips Face I was almost in shock when I was browsing through there products which looked rather high end and saw price tag after price tag of only 1$. Some things are more than 1$ but not much more. I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first and assumed that the quality must be very poor but I researched it a little and heard a lot of positive things and also found out that they do not test there products on animals. So I decided what the heck I should try this stuff out! I placed an order when they were running a promotion for there new mineral eye shadows. I got 10 free mineral eye shadows a 30$ value with a 25$ purchase. I spent a total of 31$ not including shipping which was a standard 6.95 charge. You will not believe this!

Tone Correcting Concealer 1$
I use this under my eyes and on any red spots. I blend it with a make up sponge. It works Great! I really like spot concealer because I hate foundation. I really like a natural look and the less make up I can get away with while still hiding my imperfections the better. I really dislike the feeling of of heavy make up on my face, plus it clogs my pores and results in break outs for me. I have sensitive skin. This product works great with my skin though no irritation or breakouts.





Complexion Perfection 3$
This is great also if you want to cover up any redness or discoloring and want to skip the heavy foundation. All you do is take a face brush and combine all the colors and apply like you would any face powder. The colors actually naturalize your skin tone. It goes on shear and blends in nicely.











High Definition Powder 6$
I am in love with this stuff! You have to try it. Again it goes on very light and shear but it give you a sort of matte finish. It takes away any shine to your skin and makes it look flawless....I know you might think it is a bit odd that the powder is white but don't worry. It will not wash you out or make you look pale. It is also one of there best sellers! Although it is more expensive than most of there products. It is still very inexpensive.






Brightening Eye Color 1$

I got this color it is called butternut! Great colors I love them! They have 18 different colors to choose from. So you are sure to find a shade you like. Blends very well you cant go wrong!












10 Free Mineral Eyeshadows 3$ each
These are awesome! They are really shimmery. So if you dislike shimmer I would not recommend this for you. I however like a little bit of shimmer. They blend very nicely and the colors are great. I got caffeinated, innocent, celebrity, Seductive, sassy, wild, socialite, angelic, natural, glamorous, and golden. So I think they ended up giving me eleven for free because I only selected 10.









Plumping Lip Glaze 1$

This is a new favorite and I plan on ordering some more shades. I love love love this. It actually reminds me of my old favorite lip plumper that got discontinued. So when I tried this I was thrilled! It kinda give your lips a tingly feeling which for some reason I really enjoy...don't know why but my old favorite did the same thing and I was so up set when It got discontinued and I ran out....I think I might have to stock up on these just in case...besides they are just a dollar and my old favorite was 10$











Brushes and Tools: Eyelash Curler 1$
I had never tried an eyelash curler before...I never felt like I needed one. I have to say though I am now hooked. Curling your lashes makes them look longer! Give it a try.









 Total Face brush 1$
Good brush comes with a nice case to keep nice and it is soft. It works well.











Kabuki Face Brush 5$

This is by far the softest face brush I have ever used. It feels great on your skin.  Blends well!











So that is all....I have to say I plan on ordering from them again I was very pleased and that is why I have blogging  my review! I really just wanted to spread the word to my girlfriends because We all know how expensive quality make up can be. They also carry e.l.f. products at Target if you don't like online ordering. I have to say though that they are constantly running awesome promotions online. So if you don't mind paying shipping and waiting for a week check out what they are offering online...I got 30$ worth of free eyeshadow that I love! So I say the wait was well worth it! Also I got some of the more expensive items...so you can totally get way more for you money!

2 comments:

  1. WHAAAAT!! A Kabuki brush for FIVE BUCKS?! I need to get paypal fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! It is my new love! It could not be any softer.

    ReplyDelete