Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thinking about a major hair change.

I have been growing my hair out for a little over two years now.  In that two years I have only had my hair trimmed once with only about an inch taken off. Since I started cosmetology school I have had a lot of color done to my hair...including some lighting as well. Because of that my hair is pretty damaged and although I am extremely attached to my long hair, it has become very difficult to care for and to make look nice due to all the damage and chemical breakage I have. So I have been contemplating getting it cut short. I have had lots of short styles before and used to love having short hair.

This is what my hair looks like after professional product and an hour or more of styling. (blow-drying straight and then flat ironing.) Note the frizzyness in the front....Thats chemical breakage!


Anyway my hair has become a lot of work and with the twins being much more demanding as toddlers I would like for my hair to look nice without having to spend hours on it because I don't really have the time for that anymore. I have been looking through some pictures online and have found a few styles I love...I really want to try something I haven't done before but I am unsure as to how well they would look on me personally so I would like your honest opinions please.


1. I really like this asymmetrical cut...but I think I would want it about chin length. I think that the bangs would also cover the breakage that I have in the front, until it grows out.


2. I really like the length of this cut and the texture it has as well. Again the bangs would work well to conceal the damage I have in the front and it is a very playful style.


3. I love this style It's edgy and modern. I have never had my hair this short and I am unsure if I could pull this look off but it is something I would love to try.
So let me know which one you think I should get. I would really appreciate your input because this is a big decision for me.

1 comment: