Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cute things I made with some Unexpected extra fabric!

So I bought this really cute and cheerful fabric to make my kitchen curtains before I moved. Since I didn't wait to measure the windows I over estimated the yardage....Also for some weird reason I thought there was a sliding glass door in the kitchen to get out onto the porch, but in reality there is just a regular door, with a small window in it. So I way over estimated the fabric yardage! Oops, but I loved the fabric and was able to make some really cute stuff with it! Check it out!


Cute ruffle apron I designed and patterned myself. (Above) Simple circle skirt! (Below)



 Oh and....I still have about 1 1/2 yards that I don't know what to do with.... Any Ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I love that your back to posting!! I love the apron and skirt what a good way to use up all the extra fabric!

    ReplyDelete